Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Back in 10

One of the worst feelings, is one that comes when you reach the entrance of your favorite store only to find a handwritten note posted on the door that reads, BACK IN 10.

It is usually there on one of those days where you had limited time to spare. When you just needed to pick up an item briefly. It is there on those days when you knew exactly what you needed and exactly where it was located in the store. You mapped out your entire route to get you there and back with time left over.

But there it is...

An empty store with no one in sight and that note which is often written on a napkin saying how the clerk had to momentarily step away. Yes, I understand fully that when nature calls, we must answer. I get it! I totally empathize with the busy clerk who had no one else to cover for him.

So much to my dismay, I as well have to leave a back in 10 notice on the front door of this store. I'm aware that many of my readers come here to browse around my thoughts and take a stroll through my perceptions, imaginations, experiences and ideas.

Recently, I have come to a point in my life where I must walk through certain doors and face certain obstacles and there is no one to cover me on that end or on this one. When the Lord loves you, He will make sure you take the necessary steps that He needs you to take in order to fulfill the purpose on your life.

I love So this is LoVe and I love how it frees me to be me and I love the overwhelming feeling I get in knowing that I am possibly helping others. I am in no way saying that I will not return to this site, just as the clerk is not saying that store permanently went out of business.

I will be back in 10!!!
Nature is naturally calling me and that is requiring all of my attention, it is requiring that I step outside of myself and push further than I have before. There is power awaiting me and I have to receive it by giving it my all.

So, to all my So this is LoVe lovers. I shall return. In the meantime, I ask that you stay connected to the Truth. Whenever needed, please feel free to re-read through the previous posts and if you chose, leave comments.

Shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment