Sunday, January 2, 2011

Intro in2 the New Year

Shalom and Welcome.

I wish you all a "Happy New Year" (or at least, according to the gregorian calendar it is.)
This year is going to be full of fun. I have a lot of new topics to discuss and a ton of different things to do and share with you.

Firstly, I thank you for continuing you on thus far with me. Thank you for your support by including me and So this is LoVe as a destination spot on your information superhighway adventure. I encourage you to stay tuned for the excitement that is yet to come. This year I have planned to add video blogs, pictures, group discussions and contest for my readers.

Secondly, for those of you that crave Truth. I have started another blog titled So this is YAHWEH. This site was designed for those of us that would like to meet up every week and talk about YHWH. This will be our own version of bible study so that together we can grow and learn from one another. Check out yahwehisthisso.blogspot.com to read the details. I hope to see you there.

So with that said, let's get it started.

No comments:

Post a Comment