Thursday, April 28, 2011

Facebook'er

DISCLAIMER: I personally do not have a Facebook account but I did find this information to be important enough to share because many people do have open and active accounts. With that now said...

I've received information that this Friday FACEBOOK will become owner of the publishing rights of ALL your private photos. I wanted to share this information with everyone I knew because nearly everyone I do know has an account with Facebook. There is a way to avoid this if you choose not to simply deactivate your account. I listed the steps below. I advise you do this right away if you oppose your so called "private" photos being used for whatever purpose Mark Zuckerberg and/ or the CIA may choose to use them. I also would recommend that you share, share, share this information with everyone you know as well. Thanks and your welcome.

Here's what you do:

-go to your account,

-go to account settings,

-click facebook ads (along the top),

-click ads shown by third parties,

-choose 'NO ONE'

-then SAVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment