Saturday, July 19, 2014

An artist

I'm an artist..
which means I'm prone to love deeply,
and though I haven't yet found him
the desire for discovery takes place discreetly.

Receptive towards being found,
and if you give me a moment on that
I'll further expound.

I'm an artist..
so that means I embody the attitude of an alchemist,
always took delight in sharing the process
seeing the possibilities in the what others may miss.

A soul ready to surrender
to creative collaborations,
becoming one another's muse
simultaneously emanating inspirations.

I'm an artist..
willing to get lost just to step into the unknown,
living the adventure called life
yet no longer wanting to do it on my own.

There's a greater return when the one becomes two,
tenacity strengthened with every instance we stay true.
And that's why I poetically give of my gift,
speaking my hopes into the world so one day
they may exist.

I'm an artist..
a poet with a canvas and a painter with a pen,
writing pictures and drawing poems
until the heavens bring he and I together once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment