Monday, July 18, 2011

Quick Update

Okay so yesterday actually turned out to be quite lovely. There were flowers, dinner and a nice stroll. I was pleased because the day did end up being special and important after all.

I'm gonna credit the change to possibly one of you out there actually praying for me. Thanks a bunch.

P.S.

Did you get to see me last night on the show? I saw myself a few times. It was crazy to see myself on t.v. I think I'm more of a behind the scenes type of gal.
-Oh yea, so speaking of behind the scenes. I was listening to the bible the other day (yes, listening) and I believe in 2 Kings I heard them make mention to the women that tended the wardrobe....

I thought that was quite fascinating because who would have known that personal stylist were used even back in the biblical days..... All I'm saying is that my people better work it out. There's always something that can be done and in an economy like this, you better get creative with it.

Okay, but that was it. I know this wasn't a planned posting but like I said I wanted to let you know that I'm feeling much better today and I promised I wouldn't come back on here until my spirits were lifted. And since I'm so high today I wanted to uplift you right along with me.

Laterz!

No comments:

Post a Comment