Thursday, April 24, 2014

Thoughts --> Imagination

Sometimes when I'm all alone I have these thoughts that race through my head in efforts to prepare me for my next piece.
And no matter where I am at that very moment, I imagine myself sitting down in complete silence with my pen and pad conjuring up ways for me to release..

My anxieties, fears and sometimes even stress.
In order to find new ways for me to express my emotions towards all of life's commotions while maintaining healthy spiritual devotion.

And often when I'm deep into my imagination I get this incredible sensation that runs completely through me. The only way to properly describe this feeling is through a quote I once heard in a movie:

"There's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once and it's too much that my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst."

And it's in those few seconds I'm reminded that no matter how dry my mouth, I will always have this ability to quench my own thirst. Because it is I who has all the answers to the questions that my heart seeks. You see, it is me...

No wait, that's all wrong.

It is Him who allows me to choose strength during the times when I feel weak. So when I open my eyes I'm at no surprise because in my reality I've always been a seed a vitality. An embryo of vigor, always growing bigger and bigger.

Which allows me to take what I've learned from my mental vacation and I use it as way to drive my creative stimulation. And beginning from the very moment I sit down and I begin to write the topic on hand may change again and again.

Because my thoughts lead way to imagination-- a great escape. And in my mind there's no true shape, form or limitation as to what I can create. And the use of adjectives, synonyms and rhymes well those are just helpful instruments for me to execute the perfect lines.

My creativity has always had this genuine proclivity towards the truth and writing has been my passion in every form or fashion since my youth. So when I'm all alone and thoughts begin to race through my head preparing me for my next piece.

I know that I can decide to use either caprice as my fuel or my God given ability to simply close my eyes and use imagination as my tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment