Monday, June 14, 2010

Dear Lost Soul,

You do not know me because we have not met yet but I want you to know that I am in preparation for your arrival. I am in some unique and uncomfortable situations, all for your sake. I do not know you, but I do love you.

I can honestly say that I love you. If it were not for you, I would not be pushed to grow in this capacity. I would not be challenged or forced to view myself from various angles. At times, I have played with the notion of resenting you. I am enduring sleepless nights because I am up late in tears. Also because of the rug burns, I have for being on my knees before the Lord full of sorrow, pain and distress; but your soul is worth it. You are worth every one of these heartaches and headaches.

Dearest lost soul: I can only imagine how many blessings you will receive through my experiences. I ask God and pray fervently that you listen with not just your ears but that you will hear me with your heart, as well. Everything that I have to offer is specifically for your benefit. I am here by the grace of God because you were to follow behind me, but you must remember that others will come after you, so it is your responsibility to share what you learn. It is utterly imperative that you do not get caught up in yourself or become blinded by your own trials. Do not miss the opportune moment to share.

My eyes are wide open because I believe you are coming soon. My intuition says that you are just a mere SEASON away, so once I get up from this FALL, I will have what it takes to SPRING you up.

Let me tell you what else I know about our meeting...

You have a story that will help me along the rest of my journey, as well. That is beautiful, is it not? I also know that there are blessings behind the experiences you will share. There is an ancient Chinese proverb that I truly love which states: "when the student is ready, the teacher will appear." This is fascinating because this truth goes both ways; our roles are easily interchangeable.

I can not wait to meet you.

Sincerely,
Mentor Minded

No comments:

Post a Comment