Sunday, September 12, 2010

Dear God Diaries

Dear God,

Today, I ask that you use me to spread your word. You have given me so many gifts and I want only to be able to pour my blessings into the lives of others. Where do I begin Abba?
With Dear God Diaries, You say?
You told me that if I write it that they would read it, so the work has been done on my part and now it is the time for my faith to be stretched.I know that you have chosen a group of individuals that are meant to read the stories you have sent for me to tell.
I will send this reminder of where and how the people can purchase a copy of my second published work. I will lead them into a place of promise; a place where they can escape into a world of short stories, scriptures and poetry.
Thank You Lord. May the glory be given back to You always and Forever....

Reader,

Dear God Diaries is on sale for $19.99 in paperback or $9.99 in ebook format. It is available on-line at xlibris.com/bookstore. Pick up your copy today. For any questions, comments or concerns, you can leave a post here or send an email directly to deargoddiaries@yahoo.com.

God has written each of us a story, what is yours?

Thanks and Love,
Kylah Lael (LaTisha Bullock)

No comments:

Post a Comment