Monday, June 22, 2020

Loc'd and Highly Favored

Nah,
no need for second guessing, 
being black is my biggest blessing. 
I'm a melanated mystery,
a byproduct of black history.
I'm my ancestors victory.
Undefeated.
Undisputed.
Righteously rooted.
I'm a super hue men, 
UV light pumps through my lumen. 
My skin absorbs the sun,
my hair even defies gravity,
So graphically,
you can say
I'm off the chart. 
With a heart made of 24k 
What more can I say,
I'm goddess flavored
Loc'd and highly favored.
In sync with my kink,
I'm blacknificient.
A high priestess of royal descent.
From the motherland
I  mother land,
I birth nations.
I am the manifestation
of Galatians 5:1.
Under the sun
I 2 step with the Son 
I match His fly, 
No lie 
Pinocchio
I've got no strings
to hold me down,
to make me fret 
or make me frown.
I had strings
but now I'm free, 
there are no strings on me. -Infinity

No comments:

Post a Comment