Sunday, March 20, 2011

Chayah חיה

Shalom aleichem and Shana Tova!

As today marks the New Year or the vernal equinox, I am so thrilled to be in line with the spirit of Yahweh. For the last few weeks, precisely around the ending of my fast, I have been in a place of incubation. I have been growing and developing on the inside and today I have been born. With this new life, Yahweh has given me a new identity in Him.

I introduce to you... CHAYAH LAEL YISRAEL.

The Hebrew meaning of the name Chayah is LIFE. To LIVE and have LIFE, to live and be PROSPEROUS, and also to be RESTORED to life or good health. In other words, I am the em kol chai or mother of all life in the English translation.

My new being embodies both the essence of life itself and the creative ability to grant that life to others. The idea of "mother of all life" expresses not only the ability to physically give birth (as we all know I have not yet done), but also to create, nourish, and enhance all facets of life. The ability of a mother is to take something from the state of potential, develop it, and bring it to actualization through creative abilities.

Yahweh has created me to be a creator and to bring forth LIFE in all that I do. The concept of being a mother or "the living one" is to be creative and birth new ideas and realities into the world. I have been called to shape and develop formless matter and carry it within me until it is ready to be born. Nurse that life, feed it and sustain it physically, emotionally, and spiritually; nourish it throughout its life while helping to actualize its maximum potential. By doing such, I am constantly giving birth to new levels of ability and depths of life experiences, both within myself and within all those around me.

So not only are we celebrating a New Year, we are also celebrating a birthday (Yom Huledet Same'ach Chayah!!) I know that with this new LIFE, will come new responsibilities and I vow to commit myself to the process of change. I praise Yahweh for first crowning me with His VICTORY to now be deeming me as the new EVE. Abba, You have given and restored me to life and I humbly give it back to You through my obedience to Your Word. For the instructions are to- "fear Yahweh, and keep His commandments: for this is the whole duty of man." -Ecclesiastes 12:13
As a called child of Israel and servant of the Most High, I have a duty to fulfill and life to bring to pass. May you pray for my strength as I will for yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment