Tuesday, February 1, 2011

12 Steps to VICTORY

Well, I just finished up the series of my 21 day fast and like I mentioned that was the start of a new beginning. For the start of February I wanted to present to you the 12 steps of VICTORY. I came across these steps once completing the fast and I'm going to quote Jentezen Franklin directly from his book; Fasting Journal. When I read it I got blessed and I feel as if these are amazing keys to begin this month off with so I want to give you what was given to me.

1. Make it hard on Yahweh and easy on you. Take the pressure off yourself to make things happen, because that's Yahweh's job. (Matt. 11:28; John 5:40; 6:29)

2. Keep on swinging. Don't settle for partial victory. (2 Tim. 4:7-8)

3. God says, "When you approach a door that is very large, do not fear, because I will open it." When Yahweh opens the door, no man can shut it. (Rev. 3:7-8)

4. Don't move in the dark. If you don't know Yahweh's will, don't move. (Ps. 46:10; Exod. 14:13; Ruth 3:18)

5. Be strong and very courageous. If you lack courage, pray. (Phil. 4:6-7)

6. Don't do anything until you ask Yahweh first. He will give you a clear word. (Eph. 2:10)

7. Don't ask how much it costs; ask Yahweh if He wants it done. If so, He'll take care of the cost. (2 Cor. 9:8; 3 John 2)

8. Be patient. Yahweh loves the last minute save! "Whoever believes will not act hastily." (Isa. 28:16)

9. Don't stick to sensible methods. If Yahweh tells you to do something, do it. (Prov. 3:5-6; Isa. 25:3-4)

10. Practice the John the Baptist factor: "He must increase, but I must decrease." (John 3:30; Phil. 1:21)

11. Look out! you haven't seen anything yet when you mix faith with the Word of Yahweh. (Hab. 2;4; Rom. 10:17)

12. P-U-S-H: Pray Until Something Happens (Ps. 149; 2 Chron. 20:21-22; Heb. 13:15)

I hope this blesses you as well. I really like how he included Biblical references to go along with his steps. I know that we are all walking the stairway to heaven to get closer to our Maker. Shalom.

No comments:

Post a Comment