Sunday, May 1, 2011

Facebook'er pt.2



I am highly suggesting that today we "be in the world, but not of it." This Facebook stuff is not good for us (as shown in the video, it never was.) Also this Facebook stuff does not promote any kind of spiritual growth (despite how much any of you want to believe it does.) Trust me when I say that no one on this video, that no one in the CIA nor anyone that works with or for Facebook give a bleep about you or your soul. One day we will all have to give an account and I would hate for those that I love and those that I am close with to have to stand before Yahweh defending their worldly attachment to this social network.

1 John 2:15-17 states: Love NOT the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

Facebook is the breeding ground for ALL that is in the world. Families and relationships are being broken up everyday because of infidelity (LUST OF FLESH.) Many of people have accounts only to play God by being omnipresent..checking in or monitoring the actions of others (LUST OF THE EYES.) Ultimately, Facebook keeps you from fulfilling your spiritual duties and it keeps you more concerned with your fleshy desires (PRIDE OF LIFE.)

I'm not here to make anyone do anything that they wish not to do, like I said earlier, I'm simply making a suggestion. Just know that the TRUTH is out there if you're willing to seek it. I did.

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and ACCEPTABLE, and perfect, will of God. -Romans 12:2

No comments:

Post a Comment