Sunday, May 8, 2011

To: Mi Madre

You taught me giving,
through everything ever given to me.
I'll always keep it inside,
because your motherly love has been the driving force of my life.

There isn't anything,
or anyone I could be other than the me
that you encouraged me to be.
And it just wouldn't feel right,
if you weren't by my side.

You were there for me,
whenever I was down.
And you were always there to comfort me,
when no else could be found.

What you have been to me,
you will be for always.
In this life and the one afterwards;
for all times.

Ma, you know I love you.
You're the queen of my heart.
Your love is God's grace manifested on Earth.

You're always there for me,
you have always been around for me
even when I was troubled and alone.
You showed me that rights could go wrong
and wrongs could go right,
if only I applied the proper kind of fight.

You didn't always understand my difference,
but you gave me support to be unique.
There was so many times
looking back when I was so afraid
and then I would hear you say,
"I can face anything."

No one else can do
what you have done for me.

I'll never live a day without you
because I'm filled with the essence of you in my thoughts.
And I'll never go a day
without hoping I could repay you for your job well done.

I love you.

Photobucket

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the mother's out there. May your lives and your families be blessed because of the strength, wisdom, patience and understanding you have given. I pray that you reap the harvest from what you have sown.

No comments:

Post a Comment