Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My 'Aha' moment!

Well, I think I just stumbled across my destiny. I mean at least a part of my destiny that is. I've been wondering how I could go into business for myself and today it hit me, I had my very own, 'Aha moment'.

I would love to share the details of what came to mind but some things have to be figured out and worked out before I do so. I'm very excited though because this could be that thing that catapults my creativity into something special.

For awhile I had a struggle figuring out how to do what I love and make a profit from it at the same time. Being an artist, (in every sense of the word) doesn't look like work to some. Artistic talents are viewed as as hobbies and or escapes. Well, well, well, I can no longer deny what is purposed to come out of me. My inspiration and motivation has arrived simultaneously.

I posted the video below because it also encouraged me to strive for what I plan to accomplish. Whatever I put my mind to do, I know I can do. 0.39-0.49 in the video sums up exactly what Yahweh sees in me and in all His children. Thank you, Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment