Sunday, May 29, 2011

MESSAGE:

Practice makes perfect....

NO, it does NOT!! Practice only makes what you're practicing perfect. If you're practicing wrong, if you're practicing evil, if you're practicing unholiness, deceit, selfishness, greed or whatever, just know that you are becoming perfect at being imperfect in the sight of Yahweh who instructs ALL OF US to be PERFECT.

Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect. -Matthew 5:48

I told my friend about a week ago that it's not about being good anymore; that time is finished, it's time for us to all be great. So today I say the same thing to you. Let us as a community rewrite this cliche and practice on perfecting being perfect, so if nothing more that bit will at least make sense. I understand that we learn so many things but we foolishly have to stop believing them all, we have to stop drinking everything that this world pours into us!

Starting right now, instead of learning something new. UNLEARN SOMETHING OLD.

....I just wanted to drop a quick 'message' on you today because I really do love my followers (the public and private ones) and I know that Yahweh really loves you as well. I also want to say that I know we love Him back but saying it isn't good enough anymore. It's time for our love for Him to be seen by Him and others.

So as I continue to learn, I promise to continue to teach. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment