Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Eye Hear You

Into your eyes
I drifted,
fully lifted
and high off of you.

Lost myself completely..

And every time I glanced
your way,
without words from
your mouth I could hear your
eyes say,
"I want you."

And I felt it too..

Cause your soul shouted,
all the while
mines doubted.

Could your intentions be pure,
broken relationships plagued my heart
with disease--
so I questioned,
could you be the cure?

Because when I looked into your eyes,
I saw the future awaiting to begin.
You instantly felt like home and baby,
I was ready to come in...

..to
those eyes
that told no lies,
in fact to me they only advised..

That I leave it on you to now do the pursuing,
so you can show to me
how a good woman deserves all of your wooing.

Pretty brown eyes capable of promising
the gift of tomorrow and the best of today.
And I believe fully that your eyes spoke
everything I heard them say.

No comments:

Post a Comment